Advantages of Natural Stone
- Affordability: When assessing the affordability of natural stone, consider its durability and lifespan, as well as the unique styles, and timeless quality.
- Availability: Our local stone yards stock slabs and tiles in nearly 230 varieties including marble, granite, limestone, slate, travertine, onyx, quartzite, ceaserstone, silistone, and tumbled stone.
- Care & Maintenance: Natural stone, when properly sealed, is simple to maintain, making it last a lifetime. More care and maintenance will be discussed at initial consultation.
- Color: Available in a wide variety of styles and colors, granite tiles and slabs cover the spectrum from near white to rich greens, solid blacks, and rare shades of blue. With the warm tones of travertine and limestone, and varied beauty of marble, the possibilities are almost endless. A product of nature, stone varies greatly in color depending on the piece; make certain to view and approve the stone prior to its installation.
- Popularity: Unlike synthetic floor coverings and counter surfaces, natural stone is unique, highly durable, and has a classic quality that doesn't go out of style.
- Size Variation: Primarily available in tiles and slabs, natural stone is available in different sizes, allowing for flexibility in design and patterning. Natural stone can be fabricated and tailored to meet all the design needs for any project.